Monday, August 23, 2010

What to Pack......

Just found a website that tell me what to pack for a long trip, half the things I dont own, gaffa tape? please who needs that. It must be an american I guess. I am planning to put the bits and pieces on my bed and then either add or take away what I dont need. I hope it will be take away....I will colour co ordinate  black and white with flashes of colour....do I need chopsticks, compas and whistle?
Check out the hotel we hope to stay at in London....Cherry Court....very cute......now where are my 3pairs of socks and long lightweight underwear?????

4 comments:

  1. Gaffa tape is what Gaffers use in the film undustry. Its used to tape things up, cover things and a general purpose tape. It is amazing because it is super strong. I wish I had some were ever I go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good gaffa, all chocolate and orange, melt in the mouth.

    ReplyDelete